Non-for-profit organization focused on education and developing professional networks and skills of highly educated professionals is looking for a person to lead some organizational, communication and social media efforts across multiple activities.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Excellent writing for social media. English and Bulgarian. Social media post creation
• Event organization – online and physical
• Graphic design for social media. Image editing. Creating social media posts
• Video social media post creation. Basic video editing abilities
• Good communication skills verbal and written. Bulgarian and English.
• Some idea of Social media marketing Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
• Your choice of work from home or office. Or Hybrid work model
If you are interested in social media, enjoy working with people and want to develop yourself in the field of marketing and communications just send us your CV.
Recommended – one or more of the following:
• Work experience or English studies abroad
• Previous experience in Marketing, social media, HR with focus on highly skilled professionals
• Bachelor or Master Degree from a top European or American university – we strongly believe in quality education.
• min 2-3 years professional experience
We offer excellent compensation, flexibility, choice of work from home or office, or Hybrid work model and enormous learning opportunities with growth potential for the right candidate. You will work on a normal business hours schedule. This is a full-time permanent position with trial period.
Finding reliable and responsible employees to join our professional team and achieve high results together is important to us.
If you would like to be part of our success, please click the “Apply to this ad” button to submit your CV and recent photo. We will only contact candidates who meet the requirements for the position. Interviews are conducted in several rounds.
By applying to this advertisement, you voluntarily provide your personal data and consent to their processing for the purposes of the recruiting. The processing of your personal data is carried out in full compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), the Personal Data Protection Act and all other applicable regulations
License for the selection of personnel from the Employment Agency No. 3484 of 08.03.2023 and No. 3485 of 08.03.2023 for the EU.
Apply for this job by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org