A leader in the real estate management market in Germany invests in Bulgaria with the aim of building a successful and long-term team.
The position is related to the implementation of full accounting service in German. The main processes in the client’s company are carried out on SAP software and provide the opportunity to work remotely and from an office at the request of the candidate.
The project has started and continues to grow, and the new additions to the team will be direct employees of the subsidiary company in Bulgaria of the German holding.
Benefits of the position:
- Professional training in German accounting
- Flexible working hours
- Working in an international team
- Excellent remuneration
- Home office and workplace in the central part of Sofia
- Long-term position with opportunity for growth and development within the team
- Additional food vouchers.
What you can do to win us over:
- Very good written and spoken German
- Fluency in written and spoken English is an advantage
- Higher economic education
- Experience over 5 years in the field of professional accounting
- Experience in accounting for German companies
- Knowledge of accounting standards in Germany
- Good working knowledge of SAP software
- Communication skills
- Communication skills and experience in a foreign team is an advantage
- Responsibility when making commitments
- Analytical skills, thinking and quick assimilation of new knowledge
- Very good computer literacy, especially working with Microsoft Excel
The nature of the work implies independence and reliability.
Finding reliable and responsible employees to join our professional team and achieve high results together is important to us. If you would like to be part of our success, please send your CV and recent photo to email@example.com.
We will only contact candidates who meet the requirements for the position. Interviews are conducted in several rounds and include remote and face-to-face interviews.
By sending your CV, you voluntarily provide your personal data and consent to their processing for the purposes of the recruitment process. The processing of your personal data is carried out in full compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), the Personal Data Protection Act and all other applicable regulations License for the selection of personnel from the Employment Agency No. 3484 of 08.03.2023 and No. 3485 of 08.03.2023 for the EU.