A leader in the real estate management market in Germany invests in Bulgaria with the aim of creating a successful and long-term team.
The position is related to preparing reports in English and working with Microsoft Power BI.
The project has started and continues to grow. The new team fits will be direct employees of the subsidiary company in Bulgaria of the German holding.
The position provides the opportunity to work remotely and from office in the city center of Sofia.
• Gap analysis of existing BI solution vs. current and future business needs
• Design, develop, test, and deploy reporting & analytics solutions, based on Microsoft’s Power BI Platform. Including:
• Develop and adapt complex data models & ETL processes
• Develop, test and document complex calculated fields and DAX measures
• Develop interactive visual reports and dashboards, using highest UX standards
• Configure roles and manage row-level security, and more
• Create documentation and training materials, support & train end users
• Be responsible for data accuracy and integrity
• Supervise deployment to end-users & user acceptance tests
• Proactively identify gaps in data consumption and define processes to complete them
• Proactively identify performance issues, suggest and implement optimization solutions
• 3+ years of experience with development based on Microsoft’s Power BI Platform
• Excellent hands-on SQL skills
• Proven track record in defining, managing, and delivering BI projects – a big advantage
• Proven track record in data modeling / system analysis – a big advantage
• Experience with SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW) – a big advantage
• Experience with ETL tools – an advantage
• Experience with programing languages – an advantage
• Familiarity with Real Estate – an advantage
• Familiarity with ERP systems – an advantage
• Self-learner, multi-tasking, able to work independently, initiative, highly organized, strong analytical skills, and high attention to details
• Excellent written and oral English
• German B1 and higher – an advantage
Benefits of the position:
• Professional training
• Flexible working hours
• Working in an international team
• Excellent remuneration
• Home office and workplace in the central part of Sofia
• Long-term position with opportunity for growth and development within the team
• Food stamps
• Additional health insurance
Finding reliable and responsible employees to join our professional team and achieve high results together is important to us.
If you would like to be part of our success, please click the “Apply to this ad” button to submit your CV and recent photo. We will only contact candidates who meet the requirements for the position. Interviews are conducted in several rounds.
By applying to this advertisement, you voluntarily provide your personal data and consent to their processing for the purposes of the recruiting. The processing of your personal data is carried out in full compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), the Personal Data Protection Act and all other applicable regulations
License for the selection of personnel from the Employment Agency No. 3484 of 08.03.2023 and No. 3485 of 08.03.2023 for the EU.
Apply for this job by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org